Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Jay Bird

Every time I go walking in my local woods I hear Jays screaming/screeching and I often see them too. How did you get this shot, did you have cover and wait? You couldn't have been walking and just snapped it surely.

i did get a couple of shots of a jay on the isle of wight..but they was useless....it was so dark and rainy..but i wont bin the pics cause i may never see a jay again. they don't seem to be so shy on the island..and i was just walking john...not saying that was how BW got this shot..this looks like an awful lot of patience..

Brilliant!!!!  I don't know how you get a shot of a Jay, I've never managed to get anywhere near one.

Thank you they are very skittish it certainly takes time and patience   

absoloutely, completly and utterly stunning. i have never seen anything so beautiful......that is one big WOW and a you are amazing BW from me....

Thank you very much Annie 

Every time I go walking in my local woods I hear Jays screaming/screeching and I often see them too. How did you get this shot, did you have cover and wait? You couldn't have been walking and just snapped it surely.

In the woods where I walk the dogs there are a few I have been leaving food for a while now they usually follow me come down quickly then dissapear . In one area where I have got shots before they have moved away I am not sure if this is to do with the mating season or the fact that a lot of people picked up on what I was doing and it got to much for them they are very nervous .This shot was after I had been in a hide for about five hours it landed in the distance in a wooded area and lucky for me there was a good light source  I am hoping this new spot where I have been with the dogs , which is a lot more remote will reap some rewards soon . It certainly is possible to get shots while walking just takes time to encourage them and patience . 

i did get a couple of shots of a jay on the isle of wight..but they was useless....it was so dark and rainy..but i wont bin the pics cause i may never see a jay again. they don't seem to be so shy on the island..and i was just walking john...not saying that was how BW got this shot..this looks like an awful lot of patience..

They are very shy here and extremely nervous 

An amazing shot of a very shy bird.

FUJI

Thank you

I've only ever seen one Jay and that was in Fuji's part of the world. It was high up in a tree so was impossible to get a good shot.

This one is beautiful. The pose and angle shows the beautiful patterns on his wings without losing the focus on his eye.

Thank you

Fantastic!

Thanks

Stunning

Thank you

Archived