Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Follow that car ....

Clicker

This was purely accidental.. a result of a burst when the car on the left entered the frame...and I was heavy handed on the shutter release whilst scanning for a potential image.  I was about  to delete it  but thought it possibly had potential for some reason ... Hmmm   Its late and  I am  falling asleep so ... I'll look again in the morning :)

P1330643 d1s.jpg

I can't agree - for me, it's not a saver at all. I've fallen into this trap dozens of times, it's called 'not seeing the wood for the trees'.

I try to be brutal at first chimp, but there are always the sneaky little buggers that creep through and con you into thinking there's promise when there isn't.

I really do love that processing, though.

Korky

Mornin' folks .... Thanks for the feedback everyone .... I'm with you Geoff  regarding the pole .... Without it that tree is far too central for me ...  I know the feeling  Korks .. Hence the question . First impulse in colour was an immediate nah .. Delete ...  Then for some reason it reminded me of a  pre war  poster ( despite the modern cars )  that should have a heading like " Get away for the weekend .... Come to Devon ( or wherever!?!) . . Then I thought  .. Hmmm try a mono .Sometimes it's a memory that it triggers that sways the ruthless part of that decision making ...  Thanks Beepy (  predictive text named you Berpy before I corrected it :lol:)  and Kev and Phil  ... Always find your views enlightening ..    I'll post the colour version when I've  booted up the desktop later  ... Just so you can see my thought processes.   I know how easy it is to get kennel blind ... I bred  pedigree cats for thirty  years and every kitten  was a potential champion  when I was assessing them at 12weeks old :lol:;)

Here's a colour version ....  I have the same feeling as i do when I see two colours  together that   dont complememt each other   ... but in some warped way seem to work  because hey are not expected to ... ... I don't usually find  it  difficult to say . Yes  keep it, or  No delete it  !

I appreciate  your  comments  and honesty so  thanks  all those who have  given me feedback ...:)

P1330643 ed3s.jpg

Archived