Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

For Annie

Terry

ALL Birds are welcome to use my bird feeder ........watch closely and you will discover that a natural and literal pecking order develops......I would never shoot or harm a wild bird.......I do shoo the pigeons off if there are to many though.

Our bird table caters for not only the pigeons, but a whole flock of very noisy Jackdaws, a Carrion Crow, Robins, a good number of Starlings, Blackbirds, a single Thrush, Blue Tits and Coal Tits plus an occasional nuthatch and sparrows.

FUJI

the crows, seagulls pigeons and magpies (i do love magpies) i feed out the front....on the big green. they get all our big scraps, like meat and stuff, i am not entirely heartless..lol. but i do consider pigeons vermin. 

Yes, but if you feed them in your gardens then they will have food and not steal the farmers crops.
My wood pigeons are lovely and so friendly and tame.
and to add to my answer, my daughter rides through town to work and takes a bag of bird seed and throws some out for the ferret pigeons.

No animals deserve to suffer through hunger and cold, and if I love one bird, then I love them all.
They are all living and feeling creatures.
I have two friends whose hobby is hunting rabbits with their ferrets to clear the farmer fields. While on one hand, I can understand the need to save the farmer crops but on the other hand they have both told me that they do it for the sport as well.
I also know that the rabbits would be poisoned if they weren't killed another way.
They know how I feel and don't talk about it now.
My son is waiting for his gun licence as he lives in Banbury where there are more fields,rabbits etc. and I have warned him not to tell me about what he does, as I can't bear the thought of my own son shooting an animal.
Sorry, but being involved with a rescue makes me feel strongly about the welfare of animals and birds..
I hope you don't regret me joining the forum now. :ermm:  :smiling:

Whoops! I must have ferrets on my mind, but I won't alter it if it causes a laugh. (feral) lol. even the spell checker came up with ferrets.

Tina, knowing the great work you do with these lovely animals it just made my day :yes  

Archived