Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

MORNING TRIO

FUJI

Just love some of the expression one captures with this candid street photography ... You can just tell mostly what people are thinking ...  I agree. Fooj ..a pair of ripped jeans is one of modern life's puzzles  to me .... :stuart: 

10 minutes ago, kev7d said:

I was in a shop not long back and a pair of jeans with holes in was selling at close to £100.00. I thought primark will do me, £9.99 wiith no holes.  :) 

Wow! Kev.....the chap who zips off to France regularly,,and who posts pics of the finest in perfumes and liqueurs.....get his jeans from Primark??? ?

Polly!......Ok!.......please tell me......what the girl is thinking......then what her companion is as he gazes at her......and.......what might the guy in the truck be thinking as he begins his work day?

FUJI 

FUJI, the places I get to with my camera, I would not want to be wearing £100 jeans, let alone ones that come with holes. I often come back covered in mud and the jeans often collect holes from sharp rocks and so on. I also like jeans that are finished without holes when I buy them. :) Primark does me proud for jeans and the quality of their jeans is pretty good. ;) 

Ooooer Fooj  ... that sounds like a bit of a challenge ... Of course it's really obvious .....The chap from Wades Transport  is saying "  4   5 6 ..?..so  where's the other two legs for these tables ?  I'm on double yellows  here  so they better not be under all those chairs !.

The young woman getting her morning fix of Costa   is saying to herself ..."Flipping cheeky bloke is taking a photo of me and I haven' even had time  to  put me lippy on  this morning .." and the  young bloke in the torn jeans is thinking ....  " Ooh that coffee looks a bit precarious the way she's holding  that ...." ...

That's half the fun for me .... making a story about   what we think we see ... Keep it up  Fooj ... They all look like  lovely people  that you  photograph and   are probably more often or not just curious as to who and what you are pointingtthe camera at ... as most of us would be .

Well done Polly.....

All very valid guesses.......especially for the table leg counter.

This local branch of ZIZZI is being refurbished.......I reckon that is a surplus stock contractor removing the old furniture .

I love Street Photography.......my shooting pal is threatening to take me into the rougher parts of Coventry soon......he grew up there so knows it very well.

FUJI

Archived