Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The White Corner

11 hours ago, Judy said:

Did you put this up last year, Geoff. It seems very familiar?

I did like it the first time :)

Just found it HERE

Hi Judy, I probably did, although I have carried out some minor adjustments to this one. I've had to shelve  or at best have very little opportunity with the camera for the next couple of months ass I am restricted to the house looking after my wife as she has smashed he leg pretty badly and requires full on help, so I will have to make do with a bit of back logging to find old material; to work on., so you my see a few revamped pictures pop up now and then,

Geoff

So sorry to hear of your wifes broken leg Geoff, I know all about this as my wife broke her leg 4 years ago and then the other one 2 years ago. She took a few weeks to fully mend.

Ron

12 minutes ago, Ron said:

uSo sorry to hear of your wifes broken leg Geoff, I know all about this as my wife broke her leg 4 years ago and then the other one 2 years ago. She took a few weeks to fully mend.

Ron

Cheers Ron, we are only on her first one??? but this will be a long job, she has a triple fracture and has had pins and a plate inserted, so 8 weeks before she can put her foot to the ground and then weeks of  physiotherapy, so I've got plenty of time to grab a few shots on her Zimmer,  which she finds most degrading to have to use, but she would be snookered with out it.

Geoff

4 minutes ago, THELONGMAN said:

Cheers Ron, we are only on her first one??? but this will be a long job, she has a triple fracture and has had pins and a plate inserted, so 8 weeks before she can put her foot to the ground and then weeks of  physiotherapy, so I've got plenty of time to grab a few shots on her Zimmer,  which she finds most degrading to have to use, but she would be snookered with out it.

Geoff

Yes my wife had a plate and pins fitted on both her breaks, I know I don't have to remind you Geoff but I,m afraid its time to get your pinny and marigolds on....

Ron

1 minute ago, Ron said:

Yes my wife had a plate and pins fitted on both her breaks, I know I don't have to remind you Geoff but I,m afraid its time to get your pinny and marigolds on....

Ron

Tell me about it???????????????????????????

Sorry to hear about you're wife's accident, Geoff.

I remebered it because it was so distinctive and I liked it very much  - last April it was and you got a gold star :)

You disappeared soon after that.

1 hour ago, Judy said:

Sorry to hear about you're wife's accident, Geoff.

I remebered it because it was so distinctive and I liked it very much  - last April it was and you got a gold star :)

You disappeared soon after that.

Thanks for that Judy, and for the research, that's interesting. The disappearance is best forgotten, time to move on,

Geoff

Archived