Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Decisive Moment

32 minutes ago, OlympusPaul said:

I'm suspecting some PS work here, it's to wide to jump in one bound and if there was another launching point the ripples would show. A good image however you arrived at it BP.

No trickery - no cloning - no hidden launch points - this is forward planning, careful timing and a bit of luck.

Fuji RAF file available if required as proof

41 minutes ago, OlympusPaul said:

I'm suspecting some PS work here, it's to wide to jump in one bound and if there was another launching point the ripples would show. A good image however you arrived at it BP.

Is it too wide or does it just appear wide from a wideish angle lens 

1 hour ago, colinb said:

Pic of the week so far for me BP and as they say "the fall is greater than the rise" I would suspect he didn't quite make dry land.

Thank you

He got very close but it needed a second lunge to get fully clear The puddle was very shallow, just rain water from the night before and because of the super-wide lens and very low angle it does make things look exaggerated.
I have the entire sequence saved to HDD which shows the event in greater clarity but won't share it as I feel it would diminish the intrigue you get with just this one frame.

I thought I had posted a glowing review of this one when I put up a like ... seems that I hadn't !   Anyway  I said to myself ... well if that doesn't win POTW.......I'm a Dutchman.......

Phew .... looks like that particular  honour still  applies to a hapless Football Manager  in Manchester !!:lol:

It  is a such an outstanding  piece of work BP :bow:

Archived