Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A squabble of...

Clicker

I like the idea very much, the gulls wheeling round in that dramatic sky look great, but the sea looks a bit soft and fuzzy, and the horizon looks a little curved.

The birds are sharply defined, but the rocks aren't.

Korky

You are right Korky ... I  was rushing out to the optician ... seriously and remembered I had been editing with a few pics very late last night / early this morning. Thought I 'd quickly upload one before I went ...and  I see I used  the wrong one ... It had no foreground  as I was so intent on getting the gulls as they suddenly swerved to head towards me .

Here is the one I should have posted ... it was the shot taken prior to the one I have posted and a more considered one with some foreground to try and  give the scale of the rocks and cliff face as I was really pretty high up ...The gulls are  further away but I wish I had  gotten a it more of the cliff edge on the bottom right of the pic as it looks a wee bit unbalanced to me  with nothing  of interest in that part of the  composition... I could  add something  but the whole study doesn't really warrant  that amount of time  being spent on it ... Mostly it's  a record of a  my  jaunt into Pembrokeshire  so I shall consign it eventually to  a  blog I'm starting.

Thanks  though Korks... the good news is ... I 'm getting new specs  and I've learned that  in order to get  a cataract done earlier than the NHS  deem it's necessary .... one needs  to pretend one cannot read the  line about three lines above that which you really can ...:lol: 

I just looked at the upload and  this looks a bit soft  too ... so  hopefully clicking on Full size will show it a bit sharper ...hey ho !

stdavids-to-solva-8-s.jpg

I like the idea very much, the gulls wheeling round in that dramatic sky look great, but the sea looks a bit soft and fuzzy, and the horizon looks a little curved.

The birds are sharply defined, but the rocks aren't.

Pssst. Word in your shell-like, Korkmeister. The Flat Earth Society disbanded this year due to a lack of subscribers, not enough people turning up to coffee mornings, buying raffle tickets, or offering to volunteer for their "Straight Lines Are Best" flag days. A few members have even bought globe atlases on the quiet, and it seems no-one is posting selfies to Facebook anymore as they 'fall off the edge of the world'. What sad times we live in.

Archived