Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

iPhone Collection of empties....

Clicker

Fun shot :thumbsup:

Shirtainly wozsh BP...:cheers:

I bet it took a lot of bottle to capture that shot? :whistle:

FUJI

:laughing:

:secret:I'll let you in to a secret Fuji ...I was hoping the offy  still gave yer some money back on the empties !!

I was hoping to add it to my Pension Fund...

Oops - this isn't the Competition of the Week topic ... did you post in the wrong place?

Thanks Chris ...but it didn't fit the criteria... I took it two weeks ago !! :clover:Just my luck...:lol:

Well.... I have to deny those allegations.      :harhar:...these bottles  were part of a garden Folly.  I think Fuji will love this place ; it was built by Richard Pim , a hydrogeologist who has a water Garden open to the public not far  from me . He's a lot like you Fuji... a lateral thinker ...slightly bonkers / eccentric but a most interesting person  to meet and talk to.

He built it to grow Ferns in ... then found it wouldn't work because there were too many green bottles that cut out the white light necessary for photosynthesis to take place  !! Doh !

If you get the time Fuji look at the video of the waterpowered Cuckoo clock ... you 'll love it .

Sorry I've put two links for the videos thinking they were different  and they are the same video ... For the life of me I can't delete one of them ...

This is a link to the garden's website:-

http://www.westonburymillwatergardens.com/info.html

Hi, Polly,

Thank you for that.......yes! He is a bit like me ro look at, but I don't speak posh, just with a flat Midlands accent  ;-))

just as creative though, but without the funds.......during my time doing the rounds of schools creating then running a whole series of practical workshops for the National Curriculum, I devised one entitled.....Wind and Water a Power.......I designed a whole series of working wind and water powered machinery......kids and teachers loved it,mass they did my....Fair Rides and electrical circuits workshop.....I had lots of fun with the toy making years of my life.

Me eccentric? Yes        A bit barmy?  No! ;-))

thank you for drawing my attention to this lateral thinker.

FUJI

Mornin' Fooj...  Glad you enjoyed that ... Only teasing you about the "bonkers " bit....you have a infectious zest for life Fuji... And I like that.

i am so sorry to hear about your vision problems .... That must be very frustrating for you...please take special care and stay safe...how precious our eyes are eh? 

Archived