Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Common Blue Butterflies (Mating).

JohnP

It's been such a lovely day and I spent nearly eight hours walking in Haugh Wood near Hereford, it's the best place for butterflies that I know of. I have loads of photos of Common Blue Butterflies but this is the first time I've captured them mating and I also found out they can fly when coupled... heaven knows how they can do that... :lol:

IMG_4117_(2).thumb.jpg.0b4fadaa2e1b7ea3f

Well taken John sharp butterflies and a blurry background 

They fly in tandem a lifecycle made for two                      I will put my coat on and leave now 

Love it :lol:

And the shots too ... Hope to go there this week John..... sounds perfect for butterflies. :)  

Polly... yesterday was the perfect day, plenty of sunshine and a light breeze... unfortunately this coming week doesn't speak of much in the way of high pressure. I lost count of the number of species of butterflies I spotted in Haugh Wood yesterday, I think it was about 13 or 14. Anyway they kept me there for nearly 7 hours and I walked nearly 7 miles... I wasn't walking all the time, I did sit on my fold away stool a few times. :lol:

Yer never know John....I imagine there are usually a few photographers  on the butterfly trails...  :) 

I've always found it a very quiet place, a few dog walkers mostly. Yesterday I never saw more than 8 or 9 people all day.

It's been such a lovely day and I spent nearly eight hours walking in Haugh Wood near Hereford, it's the best place for butterflies that I know of. I have loads of photos of Common Blue Butterflies but this is the first time I've captured them mating and I also found out they can fly when coupled... heaven knows how they can do that... :lol:

The same way your wife can read a book, watch TV and plan next week's menus and purchases, all while you're...?

(I'll get me coat)

Archived