Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Monochrome

achybreaky

I'm not a great fan of mono floral images. What's the point of taking away the colours when that's what makes a flower beautiful. However this really works.The angle. The over exposed areas. The spire. Even the white vignetting. Very unusual and original.

Really catches the eye this one ... Agree with you on this pic Chrissie ...it just works . I think AB has only posted mono images.... Looks like you may have had to lie down to get this angle ....or have very short legs   AB....  :happy:;)

I really like the way the really bright light shines through the petals to make them translucent ...  Another memorable shot ....

I posted a similar one looking overhead at some tall white climbing roses a few weeks ago AB and I liked the way the flowers were almost transparent against a bright background....all I really wanted was a bee to land in one so that  I could have captured his shadow /silhouette  inside the rose ... but  hey ... you can only crick your neck looking up for  a limited time .... so I lost my patience after half an hour .....:lol:

Looking forward to seeing more of your monos ...:happy:

I don't take that many pics.most of mine are those By Chance photos,the unexpected...the only exception is achitectual pics when my camera gets really warm.Catherdrals are one one of my great interests with all those corners,columns and corners to turn,they are achitectectual gems to me,I don't understand what goes in them buts its my way of paying homage to all those poor souls who gave their all for us to admire such beautiful buildings.

I don't take that many pics.most of mine are those By Chance photos,the unexpected...the only exception is achitectual pics when my camera gets really warm.Catherdrals are one one of my great interests with all those corners,columns and corners to turn,they are achitectectual gems to me,I don't understand what goes in them buts its my way of paying homage to all those poor souls who gave their all for us to admire such beautiful buildings.

Well it's quality not quantity  eh?.. :)

Maybe you'd like to show some of your stuff on Cathedrals on the Urban / Architecture forum AB ...I'm actually quite surprised there aren't more photo's posted  of that ilk ....I love them too ...maybe we'll start posting  some more eh? ..all arches and angles.!..

He's obviously  a man of few words Chris ..... Unlike some of us...;)

There is a case sometimes for "less is more"...

That said ... It is rewarding when someone takes the time to write something, ( like "this I all about shape texture and light." ) that shows that they get it so to speak.... and that's what came across with your initial comments ... I thought yeah .. He gets it too.;)

A definite thumbs up AB  ... Which has to be better than. :fish:

:yes

Polly

Archived