Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Samson and Ty

NannyFerret

Last year, my daughter went though a very sad time, losing her husband to MS and then the old dog she had adopted from the RSPCA after his owner died.

A friend of mine was trying to re-home some of her cats after her partner walked out and left her with all of the animals.

I made a video of some photo's that I had shot of Samson and Ty.

Sammy is the big ginger tom.

Here is the discription as on Utube.

(Published on 2 Jun 2012

Samson with his new ladyfriend Ty.

Samson is ten years old and has lived with his human since he was a young man,

After the loss of her husband and then her lovely dog who she adopted at the age of eleven from the RSPCA, his owner was distraught. He had been with the family for three and a half years and after he went over the Bridge, Sammy pined for him.

Then Ty went to live with Sammys owner and and her daughter, and of course the Gentleman himself a few months ago.

Ty is also ten years old and as soon as they met, it was love at first sight and has brought some happiness back after the sad time that everyone went through.

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Edited by NannyFerret
  • Like 1

Ty has helped my daughter and her Husband had never had a pet until she adopted Max the dog who he adored.

They had been together for one year before they got married and only had three more years together.

The video helped Ty's old owner too, as she could see how happy she was with Sammy.

My sister lost her husband a month before my daughter lost hers. They were both called Tom.

Caroline has raised about £2000 since her loss, with a disco in his memory and this year she ran her first half marathon.

All proceeds went to research into MS as they don't get many funds for this.

Edited by NannyFerret
  • Like 2

Thank you. She also has a lovely daughter who finished uni last year and is back at home, so that and her animals have helped her through.

I love taking pictures of the animals and it makes me happy to give their owners a copy and to bring them as much pleasure as I have taking them.

That's the nice thing about photography, isn't it?

• Like 1