Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

For Phil and anyone else who are interested in the TT Races.

I can hardly believe it's 33 years since I last went to the TT races... gawd where's the time gone, I went 15 times from 1967-1982... on blinking crutches once... :lol: Maybe I'll go again before I pop my clogs, my mind is on getting out of this flat and buying a bungalow right now though. made an offer on one, waiting to hear from the Estate Agent.

Oh Good luck with that  John ... I 'm looking for  a place in Ledbury area for my sister who  has fallen in love with the place .... She has lived in the Northeast for the past 45 years  so it's a big change  for her and her other half . I found a lovely village Wellington Heath nearby that looks promising ...Thanks for the reminder for the TT Races... iTV 4 is so often NOT on my radar..  We love to watch it ....

Edited by Clicker
  • Like 1
  • 8 years later...
On 27/05/2015 at 17:57, Clicker said:

Oh Good luck with that  John ... I 'm looking for  a place in Ledbury area for my sister who  has fallen in love with the place .... She has lived in the Northeast for the past 45 years  so it's a big change  for her and her other half . I found a lovely village Wellington Heath nearby that looks promising ...Thanks for the reminder for the TT Races... iTV 4 is so often NOT on my radar..  We love to watch it ....

Polly.. Did your sister ever move to Ledbury?

Hi John ... No she didn't  .... in fact she found a place in the Shropshire Hills in the end near Bishop's Castle ....  though it took her till 2022 to find a suitable place!She loves it  and is only about 45 minutes away now whereas before  in North Yorkshire she was three an a half hours away .  

I hope all goes  well on Tuesday  for the funeral  ... It's always the hardest bit to say goodbye .

• Like 1