Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

This is the Royal Harbour Ramsgate ... ( The only Royal Harbour in the UK apparently ...)   I have processed it in CS6  in  what I shall call my " Where's Wally " style ....;)  Its busy innit..?

However  please don't look for him ... he's not there ...  though I did think about pasting him in somewhere !:laughing:

Trying this out using Photobucket ...so fingers  crossed..

OH ! How did I manage a semicolon instead of an apostrophe in the  title?  Is there any way of editing that anyone ?

So ... have I done this correctly ?

Royal%20harbour%20Ramsgate%20ED%203_zpsf

That semi-colon was irritating the bejabers out of me, too. I've edited!

The direct link to PhotoBucket isn't allowed on TIPF and I suspect Phil will be fixing the link and making you stand in the naughty corner.

And yes, it's a busy image - it should come with a migraine warning and 600mg of Ibuprofen.

Korky

Oh thanks for sorting out my semi colon Korky ...   How do I use  photo bucket to host my pic without linking back to their site please ....  You sound just like someone else I know who complains that I make his head hurt .....or is it his neck ...?  I owe ya a blister pack of pills anyway :lol:

Apologies to Phil for misbehaving...  Jeez it can't be rocket science ... How did I get it wrong...?:wallbash:

Thanks Chrissie ... They are a bit like marmite aren't they?  ;) At least you can tell Wally isn't  there!:no

Oops just seen your post  Judy ...  Can't take me anywhere eh? Thanks . Will see if I can put it right ... Doh.   :)

Its a very very busy image.....................:ermm:

​Erm ... I think I may have mentioned that John on my initial post  ....lol  Its why I  called it Where's Wally?

Is it giving you a bad head too? ;)

I thought about cropping it  ... then thought ... actually ..it is depicting a really busy harbour.... so I thought I d give Korky a headache ...he's been a bit quiet lately ...:whistle:

Thanks for the instructions Judy  ;)

Thanks Judy .... it was just for fun really ... ... I think I'll leave the blue sky so that Korky has somewhere to look to rest his eyes !!;)

Here it is straight from the camera...well ...reduced in file size only...

I see Ramsgate is in the news today ....part of the flotilla left from there  that rescued 300 000 of  our troops at Dunkirk.. Now that would have been Busy...

We stayed in the  hotel  top left on the end, with the verandas around the second floor...

harbour original 1sm.jpg

Archived