Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

A couple of quickies

Kobione

These are just to show you, not particularly good shots, I know, but just lucky to get them. We cannot 'set up' for these sittations so it's just grab any camera and get what you can, regardless of quality. This was one very nice visitor this morning, but quite a long way away:

post-15-0-07416700-1355270486.jpg

This in an Eastern Rosella, and we see very few of these here. They obviously follow a feeding pattern, and here he is chewing on some Wattle seed pods:

post-15-0-76463000-1355270427.jpg

And this one - so hard to catch!! Heard bird alarm calls and saw this overhead:

post-15-0-49687400-1355270444.jpg

A Wedgetailed Eagle. In fact we have a pair that float over the house regularly, but they are usually too high up to catch. We love to see them, and they both floated about for quite a few minutes before the breeze took them away.

Just to show you more of our wildlife scene. :D

Love to see these so different animals to what we see over here

Thank you, Fuzzy. We cannot predict something like this arriving where we can see them, but are happy to even get 'record shots' of the event. We are so privileged to see the Wedgies. They bring their young to practice hunting over our block and often go well below the house level, down the hill towards the dam - absolutely fantastic, but no hope of a shot like that!

Just looking through the archives and these are the best I have been able to do so far, with the eagles. This one was down on our dam wall, so very far away, but he did stay still!:

post-15-0-23330900-1355286115_thumb.jpg

and I actually got this one only the other day on my way to work, again, quite a long way from me:

post-15-0-33736500-1355286155.jpg

here's hoping, one day, for a better picture!

wow those eagle pictures are impressive, especially as your not in a hide or anything like that. The Rosellas are beautiful looking birds too. Nice captures.

Do so love looking at your world through your eyes Kobione, keep it coming !

Thanks, Annie & Heather. Annie those little parrots are just lovely to see around, but, as usual - very flighty! Heather, you are right - as it comes in Nature is what you see with us - so not always the best, but we are amongst only a moderate percentage of population that can witness some of these things, so we enjoy!!

Tina just love any raptors. One of my most treasured memories is that of seeing a Golden Eagle perched on a craggy rock, in clear view, as we travelled through Glen Coe after we returned to UK. We seem to have a lot of eagle activity around just now, probably because there are young in the nest. We'll be seeing them learn to hunt bunnys soon!

Archived