Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

PIXELMATOR APP......New powerful photo editor and Art app

I have just downloaded the new PIXELMATOR App for iPad........a very powerful image editor that also contains a full creative graphics set, including Art Meterials, brushes, crayons, sprays, water colours etc etc.....

LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE.

Well worth a dabble.

FUJI

It might well be worth the money but if I were to take a pic using the iPad (never have in 3 years of owning one) I'd send it to the laptop and PS.

Being an arty person I'm sure you'll get full use of it though :yes

I never edit on the iPad, use it for other things such as reading the Guardian  :yes   :yes  :yes

Pixelmator is available for the Mac as well - it's supposed to be a very credible alternative to PS for a piffling £22.99. Gets great reviews, too.

Personally, I'm enjoying my first legal Lightroom/Photoshop combo - I reckon it's very good at under £9 a month. I was a bit reluctant to take out the sub, but compared to 20 Benson & Hedges at around the same price.........

Just wish they'd get a shift on with Lightroom 6.

Korky

Pixelmator is available for the Mac as well - it's supposed to be a very credible alternative to PS for a piffling £22.99. Gets great reviews, too.

I'll vouch for that - it's been around for years, and while it only provides around half of what Photoshop does, it's a full layer-based graphics program with full text support and lots of filters, and a much nicer more intuitive interface; as well as that, you can use it for vector graphics too, much better and easier than Photoshop where vector is EXTREMELY clunky. For around £30 (for Mac) I'd say it's a winner!