Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The Cruel Sea

THELONGMAN

What a cracking image. Lovely composition. The water breaking on the pier along with the sky is really dramatic. The spray hanging in the air gives some real impact. The sea on the right side looks angry and the light catching the waves is awesome. The light house is lit which is a plus. Lovely shot. 

I bet you needed a cloth to keep the salt spray off the lens on that day!

You have motivated me to get to the coast on the next lousy weather day that comes my way.

I love shots like this just dont like getting over close to the action

Thanks a lot Fuzzy, I was about 100 yards away, and the harbour wall is now French owned and they have closed it of to the public, which really hacked of the local fisherman.

Geoff

What a cracking image. Lovely composition. The water breaking on the pier along with the sky is really dramatic. The spray hanging in the air gives some real impact. The sea on the right side looks angry and the light catching the waves is awesome. The light house is lit which is a plus. Lovely shot. 

I bet you needed a cloth to keep the salt spray off the lens on that day!

You have motivated me to get to the coast on the next lousy weather day that comes my way.

Cheers Kev. It was 2 hours of bliss and well worth getting soaked in rain and salt spray for the shots I bagged. The worst part was the time it took to clean everything when I got home.

Thanks again,

Geoff

Agree with Kev,s comments, excellent..!

Ron

Thanks very much Ron, much appreciated,

Geoff

Hi Geoff

You have another fan, just showed the picture to my wife and she said that is "truly beautiful" so there you go.

cheers

Ron

Thanks a lot Ron, and to your good Lady, mine just says "is that all you do all day?????"

Geoff

A very dramatic shot!

Thank you kindly Kate, much appreciated,

Geoff

A definite like for me. I love shots like this, so dynamic and powerful and you've nailed it good and proper.

My other half thinks this is an awesome photo too :)

Cheers Phonantiphon, and thanks to you and and your good Lady for your kind feedback,

Geoff

Stunning! One of your best.

Thanks Bill, I really appreciate that,

Geoff

Just looking through site Geoff and came across your image above.

It is magnificent, great detail and composition.

Really makes me feel as if I were with you when you took this.

If this is an example of work on this site, I am so looking forward to becoming an active member.

Thank you for the recommendation Geoff.

• 2 months later...

Archived