FUJI

FIND THE PHOTOGRAPHER or....

Found him!  😀

Such a beautiful edifice ....that famous West Door has an added, almost surreal element with you capturing the photographer practically centre stage in what I presume was sheer coincidence and not a staged incident ...  I just love this ...   I really want to sure straighten it up and adjust the verticals with the perspective tool for you but would ask your permission before posting it here .  Brilliant spot by you Fooj... well done . 

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Such a beautiful edifice ....that famous West Door has an added, almost surreal element with you capturing the photographer practically centre stage in what I presume was sheer coincidence and not a staged incident ...  I just love this ...   I really want to sure straighten it up and adjust the verticals with the perspective tool for you but would ask your permission before posting it here .  Brilliant spot by you Fooj... well done . 

Many thanks Polly.....if the verticals can be straightened that would be good....thank you.

i really must find the tool and learn how to use it....

FUJI

Here ya go Fooj ... do you have photoshop?

778342269_covcathfooj1.thumb.jpg.58818847e69243f94126ad560b4c9311.jpg

Excellent - Polly's edit has finished it off perfectly.

Korky

It's a fabulous capture innit Korks ..

3 hours ago, Clicker said:

It's a fabulous capture innit Korks ..

Thank you all.....

A big thank you to you Polly....a fantastic edit.

Yes ! I do have and use PS. CS6 ...I have set things that I use exceptionally well....but lots of it still remains a complete mystery to me......I used to have ...one-to-one....tuition, but my tutor/cousin moved away.

I promise to explore and then learn to use what must be very useful filters.

FUJI

if you get stuck,  just yell Fooj and I'll rustle up a tutorial ... though I suspect if i look there will be one on Youtube.

Thank you Polly...very kind of you....

Decided to force myself to learn the Perspective Correction trick myself using the Perspective Crop....hope that was right ?

It has worked as you can see here...

FUJI

PHOTOGRAPHER AMONG THE ANGELS FIN   mono .jpg

It’s a clever tool innit ....  I think  you’ve missed  the horizontal slightly though at the bottom edge ...  have another bash at it 😉

My type of image. Clicker's work almost hits the sweet spot.