Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

the shire

PaulT

Absolutely Beautiful Paul.

One thing to consider on careful consideration........Does that impressive cloud base plus that patch of light lead the eye up instead of through that quite delicate but amazingly deep scene?

Toning the darkest clouds down....or....even cropping down to the tops of the lowest clouds may work better?......Just my thoughts.

Others may think differently:

FUJI

Absolutely Beautiful Paul.

One thing to consider on careful consideration........Does that impressive cloud base plus that patch of light lead the eye up instead of through that quite delicate but amazingly deep scene?

Toning the darkest clouds down....or....even cropping down to the tops of the lowest clouds may work better?......Just my thoughts.

Others may think differently:

FUJI

Thanks Fuji for the kind and thoughtful comment. I think I have worked on the crop of this image for far too long its been everything! In the end I gave up and went back to the first (often the case) Strangely the other crop I like focused even more on the clouds.

It is a lovely scene. I am liking the shot.

As one who just loves dramatic skies, I think this is wonderful. :)

I agree, I think that is a corker of an image, very nice indeed.

Ron

nice shot and I agree with Fuji, we all can and often over do the clouds at the expense of the rest of the picture, but the scene and lighting has worked well for you.

i've found myself looking more at the sky than the land, but it is a beautiful shot.

Thanks all for the comments :)

Archived