Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

cardinal

cuilin

it's snowing.  again.  the only difference this time is that it's one of the very few times in the past 6 years that it's snowed and i haven't been called into work.  i should be outside, taking advantage of this rare occurrence but instead i'm wussing out and sitting comfortably in the house going through old photos.  wind speeds are up to 60 mph, apparently we've had large overhead signs, traffic signal heads and god knows what else fall out of the sky over the past 24 hours among other emergencies.  my dad and several of his guys were stranded from midnight to 10pm.  they were trapped between vehicles stuck in the snow and downed electric lines that were less than a mile apart.

this is from 2009, shortly before i got my current job and wasn't considered an essential employee.

15569223514_b017102ac4_b.jpg

That's a lovely image. The bird has a wonderful colour that shows up well in the shot. The white of the snow is great.

they are such beautiful birds.  and they do seem to pop against any background.  except red brick..

A very beautiful bird... well captured... :thumbsup:

thanks john.

Stunning picture. In the UK, we moan constantly about the weather but we have nothing like the extremes you get. Sadly, we don't have such gorgeous birds either.

i'll trade you, you can get the birds and weather, i'll take your never ending rain.  we've got another 8-12" of that horrid white stuff coming tomorrow night.  we work every other weekend and have days off during the week, i was supposed to be off tuesday and wednesday this week and that's been canceled.

Beautiful splash of colour in an otherwise mono shot

thank you.  guess chasing him around the yard for a good hour paid off.

thanks everyone.

Archived