Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Gare de Lyon Saint Exupery

kev7d

This railway station has to be the most impressive modern station building that I have seen. It is situated right next to the airport and the Rhone Express is a tram service that many folk will catch here to get into the city centre of Lyon. The light coming through the windows in the station entrance causes many interesting shadows.

16469487596_894131c065_o.jpg

Click image to view large

I really like what the wide angle has done to the perspective. Top processing too :yes

Many thanks Phil. I have more to come from this location. This just gives an initial taste.

Methinks you should publish a...Kev Mono PHOTO BOOK ....via BLURB or VISTA PRINT?

They make great gifts:

FUJI

Dunno about that. :)

excellent work. it's already a strong image, but i think it's the long shadows on the floor that really push it to another level. nice b&w conversion as well.

Thank you. I agree about the shadow. I waited for the right moment when the shadow fell on the light purposely. I think the light has a nice effect on the left side of the man's coat too.

Just been having another look. The symmetry is ever so slightly off at the top, don't get me wrong it doesn't detract in any way but I just wondered if you'd seen the new 'Perspective Warp' introduced into CC 2014?

Just been having another look. The symmetry is ever so slightly off at the top, don't get me wrong it doesn't detract in any way but I just wondered if you'd seen the new 'Perspective Warp' introduced into CC 2014?

It is a little out Phil. Also evident into the horizontal lower down the image. I have seen the new perspective warp and it looks good although still getting used to it. I may give it a go. :)

Stunning capture!

I like all of it but the shadows on the ground are awesome.

Many thanks Cathy.  :)

Archived