Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I hate winter.

JohnP

What I need is some warm sunny days so I can go out walking and take shots of butterflies/insects, winter drives me nuts... :yes

The day I took this shot I wasn't really out to take photos but I usually have my elderly little Panasonic TZ3 in my pocket and as I hardly saw any Painted Ladies last summer I wasn't going to miss a shot.

156816868.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3
1/125s f/4.9 at 43.3mm iso125

Oh no, how can you hate winter??? If you embrace it you'll notice all the good things about it. What makes a better picture than a Robin in the snow or a stoat kicking up the snow and it trots past. Frost on the grass and mist in the air. Garden birds coming close for food. Look at the positives and Im Sure you'll enjoy it more :)

I am looking forward to a bit of snow. I want to get up on the North York Moors and take in some big white scenes. It's gonna be great. As long as we get the White stuff.

I'm not keen on snow, when I was working (retired 2 years) I was driving over 1000 miles every week and I think that has made me grow to hate snow and I still can't get a liking for it... sorry. I suppose if it did snow I might have to force myself to take a shot or two if only because it's different and I've hardly taken any shots since late summer. One day I plan to visit Iceland but I'll go in June/July and see the volcanic landscape otherwise every landscape would look the same if everywhere is covered in the white stuff.

I don't mind the winter.

I like the really bright dry crisp days and I don't mind a bit of snow for the landscape.

What I really love though is a very comfy chair next to a roaring log fire and a large glass of warmed brandy...LOL

Oh yes. Now you are talking!

Archived