Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Another pic of Anna

bugmeister

This time in the arms of another partner, and this was the final move during a Balboa sequence we were learning last night.

I know I have cut off her dance partner's head and shoulders but I think I can get away with it here since all the attention would be on Anna anyway.  The only thing I am really unhappy about is the shadow on her right leg from her left shoe, but she likes it so that'll do for me.

567636a.jpg

Canon EOS 5D mkII, Canon 40mm f2.8 STM @ 40mm @ f2.8 @ 1/60s @ iso5000.

Converted to mono in Canon DPP and cleaned slightly using NeatImage

Intresting pose bugs

I dont mind the cut off, in fact I have just been looking at doing that with some of my not so good dancer images

I have been looking at hand holds, foot movements as the expression of dance but I havnt come up with what I want

So for me your arched pose is a fine expression

But what is that next to the disconnected foot on the right looks like a ghostly trilabite

Intresting pose bugs

I dont mind the cut off, in fact I have just been looking at doing that with some of my not so good dancer images

I have been looking at hand holds, foot movements as the expression of dance but I havnt come up with what I want

So for me your arched pose is a fine expression

But what is that next to the disconnected foot on the right looks like a ghostly trilabite

I think the 'trilobyte' (I like that!) is an unfortunate light reflection since it's not there in the pictures either side of this one, neither of which are anything like as usable as this. Time to try a bit of cloning methinks..

One of my coffee drinking buddies is an ex pro wedding photographer, and a well respected Judge for local and national Photography clubs........take it from me, he can be pretty harsh at times, but that is to be expected from a judge of his years of experience.

He is a stickler for composition and lighting, but one of the thing that bugs him most, are those unnecessary bits seen in many shots.......he would prefer if they weren't there in the first place, but encourages the use of the clone,blur and masking tools to eliminate distracting bits and bobs with the sole aim of emphasising the main subject.

That doesn't mean, removing the things that may place the subject in context, but just those irritating intrusions that distract the eye of the viewer.

FUJI

He is a stickler for composition and lighting, but one of the thing that bugs him most, are those unnecessary bits seen in many shots.......he would prefer if they weren't there in the first place, but encourages the use of the clone,blur and masking tools to eliminate distracting bits and bobs with the sole aim of emphasising the main subject.

That doesn't mean, removing the things that may place the subject in context, but just those irritating intrusions that distract the eye of the viewer.

FUJI

I can certainly relate to that. . Normally I would try to remove that light thing, the foot on the right and even the shoe-shadow as eye-catching annoyances, but the chairs and other people, even the shoes on the left tend to give a context since it is a dance for a small area and you will normally find things around the sides. It also wasn't posed so unfortunately there was no opportunity to get the background right in the first place :(

I'd also crop the disconected foot and hand from the left side.

I don't see that? I do see a chair with some abandoned shoes and a handbag on it - I agree that the shoes and bag could be cloned out, but I don't think they detract from a great action shot.

Archived