Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Views from Wansfell Pike

Martyn

Had to post these images just to prove I actually make it up Wansfell from Ambleside. 

Looking north you see Kirkstone Pass

14843091459_f5ddb110d0_b.jpg

North west is the Fairfield Horseshoe

14843165900_3d826b75d0_b.jpg

Look west and you find the Langdale fells and Ambleside down bellow

15009388716_1977102cb7_b.jpg

Look south and you would see Windermere, but I've already posted my pano shot

South eastish is towards the Kendal area

14845769448_f4558c4b66_b.jpg

One of my walking buddies on the summit

15032371805_ef211cc49f_b.jpg

All these images are much better seen in real life!

Stunning, absolutely stunning. Nice to see landscapes that look natural, not that HDR with the halo, not ovesaturated, not oversharpened... The 1st and second are my favourites. The last one is a fab, candid shot.

My walking days are over because of my knees, but my favourite ever walk was High Cup Nick and the views took my breath away

I don't think I could manage that now.......so thank you Martyn for sharing..

You must be as fit as a .....Butcher's Dog......as a result of all the walking, dancing and fiddling you do?

Well done you.

FUJI

I don't think I could manage that now.......so thank you Martyn for sharing..

You must be as fit as a .....Butcher's Dog......as a result of all the walking, dancing and fiddling you do?

Well done you.

FUJI

Well that's the think you see Fuji, I'm not fit. The clog dancing leaves me exhausted, I'm walking to try and increase my fitness level. I'm ashamed to say that 12 month ago I could barely walk a mile without feeling I couldn't continue. I'm very proud to have just completed a 10 mile hike and am determined to continue walking until I can take on some challenge; Pennine way or Wainrights coast to coast perhaps. I've been asked by a friend if I feel up to the K2B (Keswick to Barrow) next year, but at 40 miles in one day I think that's a bit much!

Thanks for all the kind comments!

I hadn't thought of that Fuzzy, didn't realize a polariser would do that. I don't own any filters except the Skylight filter on my 35mm f1.8 because it came wit it second hand. I've been led to believe by the "experts" on Youtube that, with the exception of the ND and the polariser, filters are obsolete due to the advance in PP software.

I hadn't thought of that Fuzzy, didn't realize a polariser would do that. I don't own any filters except the Skylight filter on my 35mm f1.8 because it came wit it second hand. I've been led to believe by the "experts" on Youtube that, with the exception of the ND and the polariser, filters are obsolete due to the advance in PP software.

Yes, in Photoshop you can apply the equivalent of any number of warming/cooling/haze/colour filters. They apply the actual filter effect you would have got on your camera.

However you would have to do some jiggery-pokery to eliminate the blue of distant peaks - as your foregrounds don't have it, I could live with that hue of 'blue remembered hills', after all it's what our eyes see too.

Archived