Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

One for Fuji

Martyn

Out walking the fells with my buddies I spotted this lone tree; I immediately thought of our friend Fuji, who I'm sure would rather have been out for a walk than at home recovering. Hope you're making a swift recovery!   :yes

14622217880_c63fe83c38_b.jpg

I havent been here for awhile,.. whats up with fuji?

He posts regular bulletins so you will be updated very soon I'm sure!

In a nutshell though, he's had a major operation on one eye which is going to take quite some time to heal and be back to normal vision. If you track down the last week's worth of Fuji posts you can read all about it.

Ah! The lone tree, the lone lonely tree?

You have the wrong one Martyn, your one is excellent, doesn't bother me at all............

There is just ONE tree ( perhaps there may be a few more in the same place?) .......it is situated on the natural stone pavement on the Yorkshire Moors.......a single windswept Hawthorn tree shaped by the prevailing winds.

It has become a photographic .....CLICHE.......every photography club, photographer and even phone camera users just cant ealk past without recording it.......YES! It can be made to look dramatic against a whole variety of skies, or at an angle against the reflective wet pavement stones...... But the bl**dy thing keeps popping up on every photo forum, in magazines and books.

Don't mention .....Milky Water ;-)

Thank you folks for your kind thoughts regarding my eye.......things look far too bright and out of focus currently, but it doesn't look as if Ive been poked in the eye with an umbrella any more.

One eyed FUJI

P.S. Just discovered its at Twisselton.

I was only reading yesterday, that one of the uses for milk was for bathing sore eyes.

Gives a whole new take on "milky water" in Fuji's case, doesn't it?

LOL!

Well done Nanny ;-)

One eyed FUJI

Ah! The lone tree, the lone lonely tree?

You have the wrong one Martyn, your one is excellent, doesn't bother me at all............

On the contrary Fuji, you have me all wrong; It wasn't intended to "bother" you. I just thought of you when I saw it and wondered how you were keeping   :)

On the contrary Fuji, you have me all wrong; It wasn't intended to "bother" you. I just thought of you when I saw it and wondered how you were keeping   :)

Cheers! Martyn,

Things are looking up ( if that's the right term ;-) ......... My affected eye, still looks as if a brolly has been pushed into it, but that can be expected, considering I had five holes in my eyeball and all the jelly sucked out, before the nitty gritty surgery could begin.

Surprisingly, except for the first local anaesthetic injection giving me the eeby jeebies nothing else hurt, I was awake throughout the whole procedure.......all I felt was a little pushing and pressing but no pain.....even after the effects wore off over a day later I felt no real discomfort unless I bathed my eyelids too enthusiastically.

The focus is returning to the eye, but very very slowly, its like looking through a water streaked glass currently, I will know more after I see the surgeon on Tuesday morning.......as far as I can tell things are progressing as they should.

It will be three to six months before I will be able to get new specs, I will only arrange that after the surgeon discharges me from his care....

I am hoping he says it is ok to venture out minus my black eye patch, currently worn to prevent glare, I am hoping to get the ok to use my good eye for some proper photography.

A very positive note, is that my new beard is almost up to your standards ;-)

Cheers!

One eyed FUJI

Archived