Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Horse Jumping

Leon

not sure where to put this one admins?

as I said earlier in the week I was off to a friends stables to do a few shots for them, was 25 degrees so they only really had a few minutes each. the horses welfare obviously more important than photo's

IMG_2231.jpg

savannah.jpg

this one is my daughter Megan

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2301copy.jpg

I'll be returning in the kids 6 weeks holidays :)    if my passport allows me back into Yorkshire again?

not sure where to put this one admins?

as I said earlier in the week I was off to a friends stables to do a few shots for them, was 25 degrees so they only really had a few minutes each. the horses welfare obviously more important than photo's

Nice pics, but #4 for me. But 25 degrees, come on! Perfect weather.

All great shots Leon, well done you....

All of my grandchildren are horse mad......the eldest, just 18 is due to start University to become an Equine Vet......her brother 11 rides, fortunately both have forgone the expensive electronics and other expensive trappings to be able to afford this more than expensive pass time.

My local granddaughters, 17 and 10 and my daughter in-law are all horse barmy, the older one ( looks very similar to the lass in your first two pics) rides as often as she can, and has just started an apprenticeship at a Dairy Farm, she loves farm life.......the little 'un has disability that has inhibited her growth and physical strength rides locally and at a Riding School for the disabled, two weeks ago she came first in a Dressage event.......so pleased are the school,,they have asked her to represent them at a Dressage event at Blenheim Palace in a couple of weeks, we are all very proud of her.

Better horse riding, than roaming the streets?

How do they afford it?.......the ponies are shared ownership, this includes grazing, care and other costs

I will show my local grandaughters your pics Leon.

FUJI

youve got some nice action shots going on there Leon

and as to your question of where to put them ... personally i would have put them where you have lol 

so I don't get detention then?

Archived