Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CRUISIN'

FUJI

I heard a very distinctive sound behind me the other day, I knew well before I saw it that it would be a special bike.............but.....I wasn't expecting this incredible machine and very proud owner.........it did leave a very strong smell of petrol behind though ;-)

He was just enjoying the sunshine as he cruised through our quiet part of town, he obviously spottedme lift the camera and gave me that grin of acknowledement.........I'm no petrol head likeour Leon and Jeremy, but, I am a big fan of ...One-Off's like these, no matter what kind of transport they are.

The pic looks fine in colour, but I think the mono treatment gives it more of an edge?

Best viewed LARGE............Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-73649300-1402170426.jpg

Good shot Fuji, but ..really.! He could have got all the fun of wind-in-the-hair motoring by driving a convertible (a biker he isn't!!) :lol:

Methinks he is a retired Biker, enjoying his quieter years, I am guessing too that he isn't too steady on his feet, so the Trike makes good sense......it is good to see someone if his bulk getting out and about doing what he obviously loves.

I would love to have had a chat with him but he was just passing through, in a haze of petrol fumes, we have quite a few of these unique machines from the West Midlands area......until a few years ago the Biker's ( Hells Angels) Bulldog Bash was held not too far away, until serious trouble flared two years running.

I saw this guy plus lots of his Triker mates at a local event a couple if years ago, there are a whole group of Trike enthusiasts, with the most incredible road legal creations, including a Steam-Punk one with a pair of crown topped Mississippi paddle steamer, funnel exhausts.

That same event returns next week, so I'm wondering if he was sussing out the site which is almost opposite our house? The group appear to raise funds at charity events and carnivals.

Had I been a petrol head, this is the way I might have gone ;-)

FUJI

Archived