Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Spiders in Space

Martyn

.... well that's what the first shot looks like to me. Plus it's getting difficult to come up with new and exciting titles when your last 20 posts have been spiders  ;)

It's really a baby spider on the door mirror of my van

14169728152_e8281be2bf_b_d.jpg

Don't know what #2 is but it looks mean to me!

14169107181_613ab13f9d_b_d.jpg

A couple of Ladybirds wandering around the front garden

14169107941_549f6f74cd_b_d.jpg

14169729002_16f51914c8_b_d.jpg

Crane fly

13985759499_7a603d2a9a_b_d.jpg

You don't know your David Bowie? :laughing:

"Jamming hard with Weird and Gilly and the Spiders from Mars" (from Ziggy Stardust)

Kicking myself; I should've known that! I was a Bowie fan and covered some of his stuff in a band I used to play with.

Kicking myself; I should've known that! I was a Bowie fan and covered some of his stuff in a band I used to play with.

Brilliant! I love everything from The Man Who Sold The World to Aladdin Sane, but after that I'm more selective about what I like of his. I'm not a God-botherer myself, but the vicar of my last village's church was in Bowie's first band in the early 60s before he got religion and gave it all up. What did your band cover?

We did most of the stuff on the Ziggy album. We did The Man Who Sold The World when Lulu released it as a single. We also did a few off the Hunky Dory album and a few off Aladdin Sane which were already covers of other's songs.

The band broke up after the singer/piano player ran off with a girl after her dad tried to split them up, never seen him since.

We did most of the stuff on the Ziggy album. We did The Man Who Sold The World when Lulu released it as a single. We also did a few off the Hunky Dory album and a few off Aladdin Sane which were already covers of other's songs.

The band broke up after the singer/piano player ran off with a girl after her dad tried to split them up, never seen him since.

That's a great rock'n'roll story! 

Actually, The Man Who Sold The World is a real kick-ass album - probably his heaviest in a rock sense. I think my personal favourites are that, and Hunky Dory and Aladdin Sane. There are also individual tracks off Ziggy Stardust which are also pure genius.

Archived