Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Rhino

pauln

I did contact a local gallery but they said they only accept work via commission or from established known artists which is a bit of a sod, I did ask if they had any advice on becoming established but they never got back to me

I think that you ARE an ESTABLISHED ARTIST.........but that first step to get recognised as such is extremely difficult, but don't let that bug you, keep on pushing........one way that might work, is to do what a photographer mate of mine did earlier this year.

He booked the exhibition room of our local library for a week, put out Flyers, and had a piece written in the local press.......he had printed and mounted all of his best work beautifully in preparation, for his.....Private Show.

It worked he covered all of his costs by selling both prints and greetings cards etc, he said it was well worth the effort........

If you can't afford to do that, then look out for any nearby Public Exhibition that you could display your best work in.

Do you have a reasonable local newspaper?........ Ours encourages readers to send in photographs........send one of yours, together with your CV plus an invitation to purchase.

We have two good, Amatuer Theatres in town, both hold monthly Exhibitions for local artists, writers and photographers, do you have a public exhibition space locally?

Do you know any other Artist/photographers locally?.......could you join a co- operative to share costs?

It's a great pity that you don't live near here.......in Leamington Spa, just five miles away there is....GALLERY 150 ......the showcase of most Artists and Photographers locally, they are always after new members, at a very reasonable annual subscription, superb exhibition space too, plus full printing and mounting workshops.

Dentists, a Doctors, and with relevance to your work....VETS......all have waiting rooms, many have the work of local artists and photographers on show and for sale......your animal studies would look fantastic in a vetinary waiting rooms ......not only your apes, but your pooches and moggies.

Don't give up Paul......keep on chipping away.

FUJI

I've heard back from the gallery now FUJI, they have asked for my email address This is the email

Hi Paul,

I have passed your question onto Jane Morrow who is our Artist Development and Studio Network Manager. She is great help with supporting and developing artistic talent in the eastern region for artists similar to you and it's an important strand within our programme to do this. Through our Artists' Support Programme, Jane is creating a legacy for individual artists and the wider community. Could i please have a contact email address for you which i can pass on?

Thanks

Lydia Polom

Marketing Assistant

I've heard back from the gallery now FUJI, they have asked for my email address This is the email

Hi Paul,

I have passed your question onto Jane Morrow who is our Artist Development and Studio Network Manager. She is great help with supporting and developing artistic talent in the eastern region for artists similar to you and it's an important strand within our programme to do this. Through our Artists' Support Programme, Jane is creating a legacy for individual artists and the wider community. Could i please have a contact email address for you which i can pass on?

Thanks

Lydia Polom

Marketing Assistant

BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! Just BRILLIANT! Paul, I really hope that this contact makes all the difference, you deserve a break.

Ensure that your Portfolio when you show it, is perfect....

FUJI

Archived