Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

CONTEMPORARY LASS

FUJI

Another of my studies from the Tattoo Parlour shoot yesterday:

This colourful lass had just had a piercing done and was relaxing afterwards, my much younger photo buddy was able to persuade her to sit for us, after much mucking about and giggles after he told her to look mean and moody....this is as she was attempting to suppress her laughter as she changed moods.

Much to our surprise, she volunteered to take her fleece off so that her shoulder and neck tattoos were visible, I manage about five shots, my buddy even more.....................both she and the Tattoo Artists will receive copies after processing.

Waliking into a placeof work without an appointment or introduction isn'y my forte.....but my mate has been in Direct Sales, so had all the patter, spiel and persuasion...........I just couldn't believe we had full access to a Tattoo Parlour and its clients.

Should any of you consider doing this, I learned a great deal from my buddy................he went in, introduced hmself, explained that we were doing a Place of Work Photo Project ...( he is for his Camera club) .......promised copies and prints and we were OFF!

WE were granted full and very close access to two working Tattoo Artists and their clients.......... a young regular having an , arm length tattoo worked on, and a mature couple having finger, ring tattoos of their names.

I was able to stand back from the action a little, with just my 14-45 lens available......my buddy was getting in exceptionally close with an Olympus 45?  or something on his OM1.

We were in the Tattoo Parlour for almost an hour and a great time was had by all, except perhaps for the mature couple, who were feeling the pain.

The morning and what was left of the afternoon was spent in town, by the canal and river....one of my best Photography days ever:

Such Fun!!

Best viewed LARGE...........Click on Pic:

FUJI

P.S. My new camera?..........INCREDIBLE!............ so pleased I took the plunge:

post-4-0-67611500-1396425020.jpg

I do like this even though I'm not a great fan of tattoos. Like fuzzy I wish she'd opened her eyes but that shoulder tattoo has been really well done, very detailed work.

If you see her again, see if you can get a better picture of the rose without her hair in the way?

I think the colour your new camera pumps out is brilliant

The subject against spiderman is a lovelly composition

I just wish she had flashed her peepers at you rather than keeping her lids closed

I do like this even though I'm not a great fan of tattoos. Like fuzzy I wish she'd opened her eyes but that shoulder tattoo has been really well done, very detailed work.

If you see her again, see if you can get a better picture of the rose without her hair in the way?

Thank you both.........I am pleased to inform you that I do have other shots of her with eyes open , can't recall if the rose is in clear view though.......please remember that this wasn't an arranged model shoot, but a first time chance meeting as my photographer buddy and I left the Tattoo Studio.

I will be processing other shots from yesterday this evening.....so watch this space.

I too am more than delighted with the GX7, I am just about beginning to get the hang of more than the basics.......yes, it's colour rendition is amazing.

FUJI

Archived