Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sally

Leon

went out doing some street photography today around Manchester, found a really cool 2nd hand shop, this young girl was using it as a quirky location for a music video for her youtube channel.

sadly my buddy who I thought was getting her details was just chatting... all I know is she was called Sally

13292901093_81fa89bf4d_b.jpg

really impressed with the Nifty 50 :)

this picture caused quite a stir on facebook peoples.

Please if you have any opinions good or bad please post them, I expected a reply from Fuji before now, street/candid id his forte.....

this picture caused quite a stir on facebook peoples.

Please if you have any opinions good or bad please post them, I expected a reply from Fuji before now, street/candid id his forte.....

don't tell us half the story Leon tell us the re

Sorry about the delay Leon........I've been a busy old fogey this week ;-)

Their is a wonderful sense of depth in this shot, I like it very much..........for me....a crop from the left and up from the bottom would improve things by getting rid of most of that rust coloured eye-distracting rectangle and the LH clutter.

A little Gaussian Blur on that jacket would soften it to equal the rest of the BG throwing your excellent subject further into prominence......a well captured candid.

Well done that man!

FUJI

thanks Fuji

very hard to have a clean background in an aladdin's cave of 2nd hand treasures.  and the foreground with the OOF cd's was intentional :(

That I fully understand Leon.......but controlling a busy background via careful post processing, is part of the fun.

FUJI

Archived