Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

GINGER.....SNAPPED!

I meet a good mate in our local branch of COSTA every week, a good long chat over a great cup of coffee and a biccy makes for a pleasant morning; I always have a camera with me.

Sadly......this little character.....is....No More :coffee:

Best viewed LARGE.....Click on Pic:

FUJI

post-4-0-01263500-1391596539.jpg

A portrait of Pingu

Costa jeez man how the rich live

Hi, rFuzzy,

When you are as old as I am.....( violins now please) .......and you experienced a deprived childhood because of a World War raging around you.........and now........you realise that the Summer Wine is down to the last glass......

you learn to GRAB EVERY MOMENT ;-)

A biccy and a coffee in Costa, is cheaper than the pub, the light is better for comparing photographs and the conversation, remains focused and not fuzzy (Ha!) ;-)

I never buy Costa food, it is far too expensive, a real rip off in fact, but my mate insists that we can't go through two or more hours without nibbling on a ginger biccy, the cheapest Costa nibble......we take turns anyway.

Why don't we have coffee at our houses in turn?.........Because, it is good to get out of the house, away from 'Er who should be obeyed, with the bonus of meeting the other regulars......or..........eyeing up the the Yummy Mummy's , after they have dropped their offspring into the local nursery ........We are both creative artists, who have actively attended many Art School Life Classes.......it is good to keep the eye in.....if only metaphorically.

FUJI

Hi, Colin,

That is quite funny........our favourite corner with two baggy armchairs, is the only spot in the whole two storey building that has in With no Wi Fi signal.

FUJI

try complaining you might get a free ginger  :thumbup:

try complaining you might get a free ginger :thumbup:

All of the staff know us in there, I do mention it occasionally........we could move of course, but that would mean giving up the two best seats in the quietest area upstairs......I guess it's quiet because of the lack of a signal........I can only think it is caused by all the steelwork in the building frame and covered way just outside.

FUJI

Are the Ginger birds nice and gingery?

Yes! Nanny......but.....

Should you be in Kenilworth, get very similar ones from Gregg's next door to Costa.........the Costa ones taste good, but are far too pricey.

FUJI

Yes! Nanny......but.....

Should you be in Kenilworth, get very similar ones from Gregg's next door to Costa.........the Costa ones taste good, but are far too pricey.

FUJI

I know.  :o 

I have only been in there once or twice with my daughter and found that out, 

It would be a rare occasion that I would go in there, but I love ginger and wondered if they were nice and spicy.

Greggs it will be in future.  :yes

Archived