Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

crosby beach sunset

Rybear

i decided last minute to go to Crosby beach to take some sunset pics and try to get to grips with my new wide angle lens. after getting there late and having a dead battery and no sd card in the camera, i did not have time to attach the filters so all these are without nd grads

11608239916_e4e76ea684_o.jpg

11607705153_b3fff74d9c_o.jpg

11608238686_f4c5338481_o.jpg

c+c welcome

I was brought up in Crosby!!

Those are superb pictures, especially #1 and #2. I would have liked the third better perhaps, if the beacon had either been at a dramatic slant, or else dead straight upright, also the top disappears a bit into the dark blue sky.

I'll post a few of my own, though they aren't as dramatic (sunset-wise) as those.

you must have a good lens...very little lens-flare shooting straight into the sun!

i was trying out my sony 11-18 4-4.5 lens that i got second hand just before christmas, so far it seems very good but i got to get used to using a wide angle lens as before i always used the kit lens

i was trying out my sony 11-18 4-4.5 lens that i got second hand just before christmas, so far it seems very good but i got to get used to using a wide angle lens as before i always used the kit lens

I am saving up for a wide, fast prime. I mainly use my kit 18-55mm and a budget Nikkor 55-300mm. Although they have served me well, I don't get wide landscapes on the APS-C sensor and the clarity just isn't there when you look close at the images. Lens flare is mostly ok, but I get long sun rays when shooting straight at the sun in sunrise shots. While that's fine and arty for some images I don't need it on all of them lol

Archived