Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

How sad is this

seajunky

Why o why do they make quorn actually look like real meat. If you want to kid yourself that your eating meat, then eat meat.  I wonder if they could make it look like a jack Russel, or a shitpo.  :startle:  :startle:  :startle:

I was brought up to eat meat and decided in September to stop eating it for the sake of the animals and the way that they are treated.  I felt that I was being a hypocrite by having animals as pets but eating others that have had a short miserable life, so being able to substitute the meat with quorn was the answer.

All the animals that I have had in my lifetime have all been loved and had a good home and it hurts to think that other animals suffer the abuse and death that they do.

The internet has opened my eyes and I'm glad it did as I could be just carrying on eating meat for my own pleasure and still being ignorant of what most of the animals go through.

As for that cute little "hot dog" I would just have to kiss it. 

What gives us the right to kill and eat other living animals, though. Even if they have been kept well.
The early caveman's main diet was vegetation and not meat. It's not an essential part of a humans diet as there are so many other things with the same nutrition and I am finding tasty alternatives and really enjoying them.
I'm not trying to convert anyone, by the way. My daughter has been a vegetarian for two or three years, but I made up my own mind in my own time.

What gives us the right to kill and eat other living animals, though. Even if they have been kept well.

The early caveman's main diet was vegetation and not meat. It's not an essential part of a humans diet as there are so many other things with the same nutrition and I am finding tasty alternatives and really enjoying them.

I'm not trying to convert anyone, by the way. My daughter has been a vegetarian for two or three years, but I made up my own mind in my own time.

Is that true? I always thought the caveman existed on roots and berries when he couldn't get meat, but that meat was the best source of fat and protein and a good large kill would keep the clan fed for a longish while.

I think that this thread has strayed ( like a Christmas Dressed puppy) right off topic............

.......so to bring it back on track, can I just say that if a pet is cold then dress it in something warm, but not in something that makes it look daft.

FUJI

I think that this thread has strayed ( like a Christmas Dressed puppy) right off topic............

.......so to bring it back on track, can I just say that if a pet is cold then dress it in something warm, but not in something that makes it look daft.

FUJI

So I have to leave Evie's tiara at home when I bring her over to Kenilworth then?  :crybaby:

I've got a better idea, if it gets cold then put it in  the oven on a low heat for about 2 1/2 hours. That should do it. :devil:

You are so naughty, SJ.

That has actually happened with a ferret in America.

When researching ferrets before I got mine, I came upon a court case which was still ongoing at the time.

Burglars broke into a house and clubbed one ferret to death and the other was put in the oven and cooked.

They were taken to court and charged with the murder of the animals. I never knew what the outcome was as I didn't go back for the update on the case.

Archived