Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Album

Black Pearl

Spooky. Just before I popped in here iTunes had played me Down By The River, followed by a hip-hop cover of Only Love Can Break Your Heart. As for JCC, I think of you as our very own version of the great man, Korky. :lol:

(There's a mild irony hearing NY sing Old Man .. now he is! If you can call a perpetual curmudgeon "old", that is; he'd be perfect as Victor Meldrew.)

Edited by ChrisLumix

Im in love with Billy Joe and dream of getting him in front of my camera for some grungy mono shots and some natural 'hair flopping in his eyes while he puts out some riffs' type shots......Ah, Billy...............................

BTW my Avitar was taken just before I set off for my 1st Green Day gig. It was in Birmingham and we were staying in the Hylton. I had ben in the gym and showing off, had slipped in the treadmill and totally skinned my shin with a friction burn....To this day people think I did it stage diving, as thats what I said happened.

Edited by CanonChrissy

I don't have a music vid to show, but I do have a recommendation to make..

I have nothing whatsoever to do with the company by the way.....I'm just a happy user.

Like many of you, I love my music , I have an eclectic taste and will enjoy anything that will please the ears and relax the mind, ever since the birth of Stereo I have endevoured to own quality amplifier and speakers to do justice to any music played for my pleasure whether it be ...JUMPIN'! ......or.........EASY LISTENING.

Years ago I had a late good mate who could afford the very best.........Bose Speakers, the creme-de-la-creme of amplifiers and record decks .......I used to visit his house just to listen in wonder, then go home to improve my second hand gear by fitting bass speakers into large drain pipes and tweeter in vases etc.......I still have one DIY drain pipe set up that still sounds good, up in the attic.

When I acquired surround sound for my TV I gave my son a pair of treasured BOSE speakers......big mistake......surround sound is OK for TV but not for good music listening. I do have an old second hand BOSE radio in the bedroom ( fantastic).

Earlier this month, I decided to research what is available today, taking into consideration my iPad and Nokia 1020, both of which have great and easy access to all genres of music plus Bluetooth and another way to connect to a speakers.

I chanced upon, a whole series if excellent reviews for the.......Creative Lab's.....Sound Blaster ROAR.

In many tests it compares well with the very best including Bose, having two amplifiers and patented audio technology .....the beauty of it is, that it costs just £129 delivered direct from the factory web site.

Not only is it one of the best speakers I have ever listened to, it records to a Micro SD Card, acts as a voice recorder and phone speaker plus much more....... It is completely distortion free at all volume levels and the Mega Bass needs to be heard to be believed from such a small unit.

It turns both my phone and iPad into fantastic music centres.........I do have collection of favourites.........but the iRadio internet radio app pushes out all genres of music in high quality if you select the right channels.

I tried the SD card recording yesterday...... Playback is faultless.......if you love your music, take a look at the Soundblaster ROAR web site.

FUJI

Is it just me, or do Green Day sound very much like McFly? Not an insult by the way - I think McFly were (briefly) a very good little outfit :)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got forbid - u removed ya ear wax of late? HAHA

Their earlier stuff was awesome however, I also love how BJoe is developing as a songwriter, taking a totally  different approach. Regrettably, the fans aren't moving with the band.

Edited by CanonChrissy
  • 2 weeks later...