Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Foggy (Joining in with the recent posts)

Leon

The foreground animals really give this a sense of scale that is often lacking in such wide views.

Lots of detail in the large version but the muted palette caused by the fog isn't really giving much visual impact, it does need the viewer to take the time to look into the detail of the large version (and the detail is there if you look)

The foreground animals really give this a sense of scale that is often lacking in such wide views.

Lots of detail in the large version but the muted palette caused by the fog isn't really giving much visual impact, it does need the viewer to take the time to look into the detail of the large version (and the detail is there if you look)

is that good or bag bugs??

Both :)

First impressions count and the muted palette doesn't grab the attention.

However, if people take the time to look at the large version there is loads to see in the details which certainly counters the first impression and makes it a definite keeper in my opinion.

It's a question of whether people will look deeper. I certainly hope so because it's worth doing so.

this is one of the views from Rivington I took earlier this year, when I left my house to go for a wonder it was thick fog, on top of the moors I saw this!

10446522315_dd5766dbf6_b.jpg

Rivington Pike? I remember it well (pauses for nostalgia..). 

I'd normally reach for the 'warm' slider in pictures as blue as this, but you know, I think it works here particularly as you have a strong green foreground. Good picture.

Archived