Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Morecambe

Martyn

Number 2 does it for me - that sky looks terrific in the large version. Very nicely composed, too - I had to come back for a second look!

But........ it's ALWAYS eerie and silent in Morecambe. Didn't a comedian once comment that in Morecambe they don't bury their dead, they just stand them up in bus shelters? Might've been Norman Collier.

Korky

really liking these martyn. number two is fab, i like the rocks you have got into the front of the picture. 

never been to morecambe but your pictures make me want to go there. if it's as quiet as korky says i would love it.

You are all too kind! I was going to delete these shots, but because the weather was bad and there was nothing on tv (is there ever) I decided to have a play and see how far I could improve them in Lightroom 5. I sat there for ages pressing and re-pressing the back slash button just to see the before and after, truly amazing.

never been to morecambe but your pictures make me want to go there. if it's as quiet as korky says i would love it.

Down this end of Morecambe, speaking Polish is an advantage!

Number two gets my vote - just on the right side of looking over processed, great composition and a top sky.

Thanks BP, I sometimes wonder if people think my pics are a bit over processed. These certainly had a lot done to them!

I sometimes wonder if people think my pics are a bit over processed. These certainly had a lot done to them!

Over processed? Nope! Heading that direction maybe, but still on the side I prefer, and all three work well in my eyes. No favourites, they are are all good

Archived