Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

EXPLAINING........... THESE............

FUJI

Korky, has asked why I punctuate my posts using these........

Weeeeell.........it all started with our very own..........Shout Box........Hit the bloddy return key, and ......Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipp!.........You lose half your message...........and.........on AOL News when you type a comment, they don't allow.........Spaces......so if you want to emphasise somehing....it is down to these......and

If you have eyes like myself and Nanny Ferret.....the spaces help reading lsmall text in long posts .......Iv'e got into the damded habit now....

......Sorreeeeee!

FUJI

So long as you post, that's the main thing. lol.

I sometimes try and break my paragraphs down leaving a couple of blank lines between them if it's a long post..
As you say, Fuji, when you have a whole lot printed together without breaks in the page, it can play havoc with focusing on the sentence that you are reading.

I was talking to my daughter today, about which eye is the dominant one as my granddaughter has a condition with her her eyes called cross dominance.

I was saying that I have to use my left eye to look through the viewfinder of the camera, which leaves my nose pressed against the screen.

I didn't think this was very common until I Googled it today and found that there are many people who have to use their left eye to look through the viewfinder.

I wonder how many on here have left or right eye dominance.

Edited by NannyFerret

So long as you post, that's the main thing. lol.

I sometimes try and break my paragraphs down leaving a couple of blank lines between them if it's a long post..

As you say, Fuji, when you have a whole lot printed together without breaks in the page, it can play havoc with focusing on the sentence that you are reading.

This is why I use orange-brown text! Am I the only one who finds grey on dark grey very difficult to read? (Grey on black - i.e. where our avatar name is - is better).

Edited by ChrisLumix

it does not bother me Fuji, I do it myself lots too, I have no preferences on how people present their written post, if they choose perfect grammar or not is fine with me, if they choose to use text talk is fine with me, if they use a colour because it's easier for them or whatever...If it makes life easier for you do it .......................................

I'm right handed and left eye'd too and a lot of my pics are lopsided so i have to straighten them.
I have to keep cleaning my screen too as it gets very smeary with my nose pressed against it.

I've tried to make myself use my right eye when viewing through the viewfinder, but it doesn't work and I fiind myself using my left eye in a very short time, without even realizing that I am doing it.

Hi i know it's the wrong place, i tried help, i tried to log an admin post but i don't know what i am doing wrong. How do you post to the shoutbox? I can't see an input box, that's on pc (chrome or firefox), tablet or phone? How do i shout?................