Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

LOCKDOWN

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe that I have missed this thread completely Beepy and have just found it !  What an absolutely fabulous selection of images over the last 58 days !! I have seen a couple of them posted on other threads  but had no  idea these were here ... and had no notifications !  ..I shall have to look at them again as I have skimmed through as I was just off to bed ...  yeah  ..That was 30 minutes ago and it's now   2.40 am..! 

Fabulous  work ...  just  fabulous !

Doh!....    I can't believe  I've missed these ...what a numpty !

On 25/05/2020 at 02:45, Clicker said:

I cannot believe that I have missed this thread completely Beepy and have just found it !  What an absolutely fabulous selection of images over the last 58 days !! I have seen a couple of them posted on other threads  but had no  idea these were here ... and had no notifications !  ..I shall have to look at them again as I have skimmed through as I was just off to bed ...  yeah  ..That was 30 minutes ago and it's now   2.40 am..! 

Fabulous  work ...  just  fabulous !

Doh!....    I can't believe  I've missed these ...what a numpty !

Thanks very much, had fun keeping the documenting going and organising them into a theme.

Lockdown - Day 59

Angela made a huge pan full of chilli for dinner so I decided to have a go knocking up some pita breads to go with it - added a bit of paprika to give them some extra flavour. While the dough was having a rest to rise Thomas and I took the dog out...howling a gale but good fun
64523861_Day59PitaFB.thumb.jpg.4b4c5ad0a224c6a19d70231b9ad7da8c.jpg

770202317_Day59FB.thumb.jpg.7eec86ebf175aa7464795df9ea0afea1.jpg

Is it significant the the last glass of wine is out of focus Beepy ....? 

The bread always looks scrumptious Beepy ..I'm afraid in our house we would be piling on the weight  if we baked  as much bread as it looks irresistible... I mean you just have to eat it on the day it's baked  don't ya !!

2 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Is it significant the the last glass of wine is out of focus Beepy ....? 

The bread always looks scrmptious  Beepy ..I'm afraid in our house we would be piling on the weight  if we baked  as much bread as it looks irresistible... I mean you just have to eat it on the day it's baked  don't ya !!

I was convinced they were all sharp

I’m  about 5 pounds off Google Maps reclassifying me as a roundabout 

2 hours ago, Clicker said:

Thats a good way to use up the excess chilli !!

I always seem to have loads  left ! Did you add some grated cheese to the mashed tates and onions ?

Usually it goes in the freezer to stay there for months until we can't remember what it is, this seemed a better way of using it.

I did add cheese, just to give a little extra flavour. Worked really well.

10 hours ago, Clicker said:

That looks a very tasty Blueberry Pie Beeps .. Was it the first time this recipe had  been  tried ? It looks  great .. Well done Thomas !

First time. Thomas just wanders into the room one day and says he's found a recipe for blueberry pie and can we make it. hustled up the ingredients and let him get on with it, needed very little help as he's spent time on YouTube checking up on things. 

It was very tasty but seriously unhealthy - I'm going to be perfectly round before long.

7 hours ago, FUJI said:

BP..... This is a prize winning series, a credit to you and your small, incredibly close family..... always a pleasure to explore.

FUJI

Its been fun and I hope the boys look back on the picture in years to come. Its a record of our time during lockdown as much as anything else.

It’s a proper picture diary of something pretty historic so a valuable heirloom in years to come ... how we wish our ancestors had a similar facility at their  disposal  over the centuries eh ,...?

Lockdown - Day 65

Down to the coast again hunting for critters (larger shots in na separate thread if you're curious) with Dylan. He is obsessed with nature and almost as much so with his camera, his camera which looks like it has been in the wars but still knocks out great shots.
367854684_Day65-1FB.thumb.jpg.b5977a8b9031f26ed9b77c0a1965267d.jpg

1765347465_Day65-2FB.thumb.jpg.8de9cf910a7888ef06498fb7760c9ae0.jpg

1403563464_Day65-3FB.thumb.jpg.0d4eef1b0651890d857f8937032c76eb.jpg

Lockdown - Wind Down

I think these have probably run their course so the daily four square will stop. If I feel in the mood I'll add a few more but I don't feel like adding them regularly will add anything to the set.

Last one for now
2103395013_LaFerrariFB.thumb.jpg.b4e439b6f4d55fabd10d18b478a98d04.jpg

1813840050_ToyZoom1.thumb.jpg.df8f0c9aaf0377c39b9d483af536d38b.jpg

Archived