Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Goldwings

Martyn

This weekend it's Morecambe Seaside Festival. This gaggle of Honda Goldwings was surrounded by kids wanting to sit on the seats and dads dreaming of the freedom of the open road. The owners were showing off the acres of chrome plating and telling tales of how many LED lights were hidden on these cruisers ready for the night time display. I was struggling to get a clear shot, so I summoned up a bit of courage and asked a lady bearing a Goldwing Owners Club badge if she would mind standing aside for a moment while I got a picture. To my amazement she cleared the whole area because there was "a photographer" here (There are benefits to carrying a flashy camera and a big lens). I continued chatting to the owners for quite a while; every one of the 20 or so bikes that werre on display cost more than my first house!

_DSC1059_zps3c3e0139.jpg

nice image

Although I am not a fan of how Hondas goldwings have developed, from a low c of g 4 cylinder motor cycle to a 6 cylinder leadwing with arm chairs

The 2006 model had an optional airbag.[1] Other 2006 options were an in-dash GPS with audio information provided through the speakers and headset cables, and a rider comfort package including seat heaters controlled from the dash, heated handlebar grips, and engine-air vents (able to be opened and closed by a lever on the left side dash) located in front of the driver's foot pegs.

I would buy a car

I would buy a car

The reason that these three bikes were separate from the others is that these were the only ones without trailers. One of the others had a for sale sign on the windshield, it was £23,500, you could certainly get a decent car for that sort of money!

Archived