Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

FUJI'S NEW TOY

FUJI

Whilst strolling around Coventry City Centre yesterday, a Bank Holiday......I dragged my long suffering wife into the City branch of the CEX used technology store.....they buy and sell any current electronics, from smear phones and tablets.....they often hav the odd camera or lenses in stock.

I was amazed yesterday to see a very lean looking PANASONIC GF1 Micro 4/3rds camera tucked away, in the dark on a low shelf.

On reaching home, I read all I could about the model and watched video reviews and tests....then, after consulting Black Pearl and another semi- pro photographer I decided to go for it.

I was very pleased to se it was still.....in store......thus morning....to give the CEX company credit, they allowed me to give the camera a thorough....hands-on check and test before buying.....even then....everything they sell has a 12 month guarantee.....I have purchased quite a few things in the past, including three smartphones ( two as gifts) ......I can recommend them, if you spot a branch......the also sell online I think?

I spent the remainder of the morning, going the camera a thorough testing on many settings.....hopefully we should see results later today, after I have recovered.

FUJI

• Like 2

We were in town yesterday too. lol. 
Is that the big shop in Hertferd way opposite the games shop. 

I bought a couple of Simpsons games for my Grandchildren to play when they visited when they first opened.

I always thought they were a bit expensive for camera's in the past. Maybe they are coming down a bit  now that there are new camera's on the market for reasonable prices.
I think I may have been in there only about three times. I must go in and have another look sometime, although I must keep my purse in my pocket after having two new lenses in the last few weeks. lol.

At least you have another camera apart from your compact to go out with while your other camera is tied up with your slide project.
I look forward to seeing your pics.

I love getting a new , lens or whatever little bit for my camera. It really gives me a lift.

Pity we didn't bump into you yesterday. We sat outside having a Greggs and a cuppa just around the corner.

Edited by NannyFerret