Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

GB Rally 2010

Beth

Not an action shot, just a basic one, but this was taken (I believe) in 2010.

My Son was a big fan of Ken Block and we managed to get a fair few shots of the drivers at different stages.  Quite an experience if you like this kind of thing.  

I love the whole experience to be honest and although I didn't go to all the rallies, since my husband and I split 18 months ago, my son and I have gone together and really enjoyed the day.  

3c9ed4ff-acdc-4778-9c73-64c0d09049fb.jpg

Aww, thank you!!

Loved rallying for many years....love cars.  Wanted to get new wheels for my car, but bought my camera instead, lol.  So saving up again now for ST wheels.  :fun: x

Aww, thank you!!

Loved rallying for many years....love cars.  Wanted to get new wheels for my car, but bought my camera instead, lol.  So saving up again now for ST wheels.  :fun: x

dont get me started, I used to run an Accord owners forum, had to sell the car to buy another people carrier as the family were all getting too big for a saloon   :( dull unexciting box  :veryangry:  :thumbdown: .  

dont get me started, I used to run an Accord owners forum, had to sell the car to buy another people carrier as the family were all getting too big for a saloon   :( dull unexciting box  :veryangry:  :thumbdown: .

A dull unexciting box which will get you out to take new photographs of new scenery :yes . :laughing:

I've not been to a rally since the RAC ran through Haigh Hall {local place MrW will know about} that's some time since  :rolleyes:   

Somehow they don't seem as good when stood still do they  :dry: good shot though ;)

dull unexciting box :veryangry::thumbdown: .

My son would like a Honda Civic as his next car, not the new models, but the older ones. I've seen a few nice models about though.

Nah, you need another car or run another club and get in there again, lol. You don't need a dull box hee hee.

I love, love photography, but when I save enough cash, I'll be getting my wheels l!!!

Shall I share a brochure......you can help me choose lol? :rofl:

Can I recomment the Roger Albert Clarke rally?  If you remember the old Lombard RAC in the 70's and 80's, well thats it! :-) Even some of the cars from back in the day

I love the old cars, but can't remember back to the 70's or 80's though.....only started going to the rallies from the early 90's.  :yes

All brilliant fun though.  I love the sounds of the engines, the splutter and the sharp resonating type sound the exhausts make and the popping/cracking sound too.    Oooh I lovesss it sooo much lol. :rofl:

all the Rally stages have been cut due to the white coat boffins over the last few years, same ones who said playing conkers was dangerous, then agai a spectator was killed last year at a rally I was supposed to be attending :)

being from south Wales are you going to WRC this year??

http://www.walesrallygb.com/home.php  

Oh yessssss, I'll be there on the 14 November.  My boy and I are going and depending on weather usually borrow a 4x4/defender. I love all sorts of things and lots of girly things too, very much a girly girl, but I love cars and anything related, taking a wheel off or bleeding the brakes....used to help my Dad with that years ago lol.....mad eh? :rofl:

you know it really pees me off that the 'GB' rally seldom ever come this side of the UK. We used to get a stage through Clumber Park, Notts and even near Scunthorpe steel works  :veryangry:

Yes I totally agree........there are so many that would dearly love to be a part of it, but sometimes its just way out of their reach.  Plus, I don't think enough recognition is given to the rallying world, unlike that of F1........... :rolleyes:

Archived