Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Some shots from my trip to Mallorca

I may add some more (still need to go through them most of them) but for now here's a few:

mallorca-1_zps41523471.jpg

I really liked the patterns, textures and colours in this street shot.

mallorca-2_zps6b7ddf2f.jpg

This door is near Pollenca at a place called Puig De Maria. It's a steep walk up to it but it's worth it for the views and there are some good photo opportunities. There's something about this door that I find quite striking.

mallorca-3_zps00bbebc0.jpg

A little wonky I know. I like door shots and with this one liked the mixture of texture and colours.

Thank you all. I'm glad I spotted the opportunity with the first shot. I could see it working as an abstract piece.

I started my new job this week so haven't had a chance to really look through the photos. I work as a designer on a computer so don't really feel like doing too much on a computer in the evening. If I think anything else is worth posting I'll put them in this thread.

I've had a look through the other photos. Most aren't worth posting but I'll finish with a few more:

mallorca-4_zpsab0a7ccf.jpg

This was taken down a lane near where we stayed. The sky was a lovely colour so it was worth taking a shot.

mallorca-5_zpsb905d4e5.jpg

I like this one for the texture. I'm quite tempted to use it for my desktop wallpaper, actually.

mallorca-6_zpsdebfe5af.jpg

It's something about the doors and shutter that made me take this shot.

Archived