Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Otters

Shot In dark conditions through very dirty plastic viewing panel, so quite a bit of editing to salvage some.

DudleyZoo75.jpg

DudleyZoo72.jpg

DudleyZoo71.jpg

DudleyZoo76.jpg

I had to drastically crop on the right side as the was a big purple reflection on the plastic just where the adults body was.
I must remember to wear a black T-shirt next time as I think the reflection could have possibly have  been mine.
There was a crowd at the viewing panel so I didn't have a choice but to shoot from where I was standing.

Very well caught Nanny, despite the smearly plastic:

You post reminds me that a neighbour told me that he had a ...Water Otter ....in his kichen...................

.....................Then he showed me his kettle: :rofl:

FUJI

Thanks. Mr W.
It looks lovely there.

We are in Coventry so a lot of travelling would be involved. 

On pension, we use our bus passes and can use them on all buses in England, but only on the  trains in the West Midlands, so we tend to find places that we can get  to more easily and don't cost too much.
Also my ferrets have to be left in their cages for their safety while we are out so we can't be too late back as they are used to having free run in the living room while we are out.
It's even a long run to  The West Midlands Safari park when you don't have a car.
Twycross zoo is the next nearest to us, and is a lot more open and on flat ground too. so I keep looking for offers on Entrance as it can work out expensive.

Archived