Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Drip

Falx

Thx guys....looking for feedback...got some..but not a lot....tried here awhile back,not sure but feels a bit clicky...............give me your honest and I will return..................................photography is not a nerdy hobby photography is an individuals look on life.............I am an individual.....................would also like to share with likeminded!! :)

Clicky? Dunno about that. Have you commented on any images here?  ?

I like the composition. Where you have placed the subject in frame is good for me.  Maybe a bit more space to left and right would help.  I like the focus on the eye.  

I find that the darker v lighter areas below and above the birds head distracting. This competes with the subject for my attention and let's the image down a touch for me.  

Hi, Falx,

TIPF has been running for a good few years, even after a complete IT crash when we lost everything, we re-formed, with just the core membership holding things together, since then, membership and new friends have increased. Unlike many forums, we, of all levels of skill, have become good internet, mates. 

What group of mates isn't a clique? ..... it is that which holds any regular meeting group together.......the technical/practical  help, the banter, the feedback and chat, received from  across the UK and the world is genuine  and caring.

i speak as one of the early members and as the oldest at 79 +......... very soon, many of us are going to meet up for a ....Grand Day Out.....a diverse group, including a live Skype  connection from Kobione in Australia.....many members travelling 200 miles, with one being kind enough to offer this old duffer a lift to our destination.

sooooo .....click your heeels.....click your shutter......join the clique.......

All that said....... I too would like to see more feedback to posts, across the forum, comments help keep the wheels oiled and the machinery maintained, and the photographer's motivated. 

I do realise that most members aren't retired, they lead very busy lives, but a few minutes dedicated to exploring the posts, then commenting should take 15 minutes or less.

FUJI

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah....was'nt personal,also no disrespect to the guys putting in the work to keep these forums going.

just that maybe forum newbies should be encouraged by some comments of either vane.....hey I can take being knocked,surely thats what it is about putting forward work in front of fellow photographers.................that and causing enough nuisance to attract the  attention we all crave................hey I don't really give a **** if you don't.....not looking for admiration just discourse..............love to all man!! :)

Archived