Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

For Annie

Terry

Tina, knowing the great work you do with these lovely animals it just made my day :yes  

Have you never heard of Flying Ferrets. I have had one or two.  :yes  :evil: 

It's the lady who ran the rescue that did all the hard work, by taking in so many over the years.

She was an inspiration to us ferret owners and fosterers.

She still has some oldies and un-adoptables who will spend the rest of their lives with her, and she still does boarding to raise money for their keep and vet bills and also to give us others the chance to have a holiday, which is something that she sacrificed to look after so many ferrets as well as her own dogs, cats and rescued mink.

I have not long adopted my last foster

I think we have had 7 of my own and 23 or 24 fosters.

Rose also took in cruelty cases for the RSPCA while the owners were taken to court. Needless to say, they never went back to their owners.

t's so cute, isn't it?

Thats no cute little creature thats a young RAT. It climbed the pole that holds the bird feeders. The thing that amazed us was how easily it got into and out of the feeder. 

Thats no cute little creature thats a young RAT. It climbed the pole that holds the bird feeders. The thing that amazed us was how easily it got into and out of the feeder. 

I don't think it's a Rat Terry... looks like Field Mouse to me but I'm happy to be proved wrong, they can flatten themselves and get through the smallest of gaps... like under a door for instance. They can climb too, like into roof spaces to keep warm in winter.

Believe me John it was definitely a young rat. The size of it is deceptive in the picture. It came back 3 or 4 times. In the end we had to take the feeder down for a few weeks to discourage. 

Think about it John. That feeder is a good 3-31/2 inches diameter. Look how cramped it is in there. If it was a field mouse it would be b****y big one  :smiling:

Terry! ... a fully grown Field Mouse can reach over 100mm (over 4 inches in length and that's not counting it's tail. Honest... I know as I've had plenty of dealings with mice when I lived in a barn conversion and I used to set traps in the roof space.

Archived