Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Quayside and Ouseburn

Out for a wander this morning along the quayside at Gateshead and Newcastle.

All shots from the Galaxy Camera processed with Instagram:

Random I know and a bit of a mixed bag in the quality stakes but I was just blatting away at anything that caught my eye.

i love most of these, no 7 and 8 dont do anything for me but the rest are lovely. lots of great textures and colours.  i think im with Phil in that no 3 is my total favourite, but thats just my sense of humour rather than the picture being any better than the others ;)

I like the animal pics. My daughter has a chinni.

She rehomed to sisters as their owners marriage was breaking up and she had to find homes for all of her animals.

Unbeknown to my daughter one of them was already pregnant by one of the males that that they had been with as the previous owner hadn't realized they were in season.

To cut a long story short, my daughter got back from shopping one Saturday morning to find what she thought was a foot covered in blood.

Panincking that they had been fighting or a nasty accident had happened, she looked closer and it moved.

She rushed the mother nad baby to the vet to get them checked over and luckily Mollyy (the baby) mad it past the crucial first few days.

Sadly over the years Molly's Auntie was very poorly and had to be PTS and the a few years later Molly's mum took ill and had to be PTS, but molly is still a bouncing healthy girl who is about 7 years old now.

I will have to sort the video out that I took of her when she was a few days old.

Archived