Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Romping Rabbits

I went out this evening, light wasn't great, but I had spotted yesterday that our local park has an abundance of bunnies. Didn't have camera yesterday when it was bright and sunny but went back today. Grainy due to high ISO but nevertheless, a great start for my bunny study. Will try for less grain on another evening. I could have sat for hours watching these. I love rabbits.

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

20 hours ago, kev7d said:

I have fields full of rabbits around me. When I go for a walk I see loads. When I take the camera they seem to hide. :) 

Same for me, but its when I have my rifle!

Everyone can have their opinion BillE however, not sure this is the place to talk about shooting bunnies when I have posted lovely bunny images and said I love bunnies..........but here's not the place for a debate about this.

I have some salad leaves Im going to take to see if I cantemp a bit of closer action out of them. If I chooose a day with better light I won't need a massive ISO and can use a faster shutter speed. I few of the 'movement' pictures were blurred because of the shutter speed.

Judy, I had a pet rabbit and know about the lettuce thing but nice that you are looking out for them. When I said salad greens I meant  Kale, those dark leaves with the pinky red stalk, the peppery one that's name has just left my head etc. 

I don't understand why they are so noisy?

You've shot between 3200iso and 6400iso which is well within the capabilities of any modern sensor so should be pretty much grain free, or at the very least it should be minimal. Were these very under exposed and have you had to brighten them and/or have you applied any noise correction - remembering that ACR won't do it unless you tell it to.

Archived