Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Yacht at Sunset

CanonChrissy

I was walking along Palma Beach (Mallorca) at Sunset and knowing it was a full moon, I had the camera on the off chance of a decent shot. I took a few images but I love how the moon in this one is just above the little yacht. Any comments would be welcome. I have added the oil painting effect as I thought it would make a really nice canvas done like this, or a greetings card. Also have added the non-effect one. Hope you like them. Thanks for looking/commenting.

IMG_4272oil.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

Fuzzy........we were at work one day and a colleague (male) had been to see a house and he said it was a Bovril layout.......we didn't know what he meant until he said you either love it or hate it....he didn't get why we were falling about laughing!

On the rare occasion when I can't make my mind up about a picture element I just go away and think about it for a while. Asking 'should I,shouldn't I?' is always frustrating because you end up with five or six different opinions and no wiser than when you asked.

However, just to cause a little more anxiety, here's my two bob's worth.......

I much prefer the manipulated version, the filter has given it depth and a lovely soft, dreamy (romantic, perhaps?) quality that suits the image perfectly. I feel it'll appeal to a lot of people who'd be happy to hang it on a wall. 

The moon? It's your work, your art, your image, your moon - do with it as you will. In Lancashire, we say 'if it suits the wearer, bugger the starer' and I think that can be said of this image, too. It's good work, have the courage of your convictions and I hope you sell millions of copies. I will, of course, want 5% :whistle:

Korky

37 minutes ago, Korky said:

On the rare occasion when I can't make my mind up about a picture element I just go away and think about it for a while. Asking 'should I,shouldn't I?' is always frustrating because you end up with five or six different opinions and no wiser than when you asked.

However, just to cause a little more anxiety, here's my two bob's worth.......

I much prefer the manipulated version, the filter has given it depth and a lovely soft, dreamy (romantic, perhaps?) quality that suits the image perfectly. I feel it'll appeal to a lot of people who'd be happy to hang it on a wall. 

The moon? It's your work, your art, your image, your moon - do with it as you will. In Lancashire, we say 'if it suits the wearer, bugger the starer' and I think that can be said of this image, too. It's good work, have the courage of your convictions and I hope you sell millions of copies. I will, of course, want 5% :whistle:

Korky

I do love you Korky!

Archived