Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sunday am

BillE

Thought I would upload a relaxing Sunday am sounds, but the boss decided to start loading the washing machine(thats the
clunks etc!)

Had a dig around google this am for something to compress and rotate phone file and found Handbrake (just had a telling off, the boss! just seen my comment above)

so, prob compressed this file too much but seems promising for future use with video.

Filmed with note 4 from back door.

20160417 080031-1

2 hours ago, BillE said:

Thought I would upload a relaxing Sunday am sounds, but the boss decided to start loading the washing machine(thats the
clunks etc!)

Had a dig around google this am for something to compress and rotate phone file and found Handbrake (just had a telling off, the boss! just seen my comment above)

so, prob compressed this file too much but seems promising for future use with video.

Yes, Handbrake is a very useful (free) tool for converting video - you could, for example, shoot in 4:3 mode then add black borders for widescreen TV, or rotate as you have done here, or even - as I did in the dim and distant - compress DVDs or convert VHS to digital. It's a very versatile bit of software, albeit one with a learning curve.

On 17/04/2016 at 11:43, Black Pearl said:

Makes no difference, the natural way to shoot video regardless of the device is landscape as every TV and every monitor and the cinema are landscape and that how we watch all video, movies, TV etc. 

Not any mobile I have had

I'll shoot portrait when I know it's going to be viewed by family on Farcebook, 90% of people only view the site from the phone app, and for some reason seem incapable of turning the phone on its side.
Otherwise, it's landscape all the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived