Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

tick list?

I have been wondering for awhile if any of you had a tick list,.. things you want to photograph and you tick off when you done them.
I was thinking of setting one up. May be a good practice?

If anyone got one,.. would you care to share? 

Nope!

Dont have a list......I would find that too restricting for my, loosely creative outlook on life in general.......far better for me to, take an ad hoc visit to a zoo, or to a hide etc, then leave it to chance and luck to produce photo opportunities.

Far too often in the past, I have prepared, with others, a day of activities, only to be disappointed when things didn't turn out as planned, this can cause frustration, and feelings of failure.

That doesn't mean that my camera and lenses wouldn't be ready for action.

Perhaps my aversion ....stems from my 15 years as a Social Worker.............when ticking tasks and objectives off endless,.......To-Do..... lists seemed to rule the lives of myself and colleagues.

Serendipidy and chance play a bigger part in my life since I retired many, many moons ago...

I would agree, that a professional, who has deadlines and briefs to meet, needs to keep lists of this kind, to meet commitments and to keep track....

Perhaps, a kind of photographic Bucket List, kept in the back of the mind is OK.......but a written, or digital list, for ticking off, reminds me of train spotters and twitchers...??? 

FUJI

• Like 1